This old chair.
I posted about it a LONG time ago.
I started to work on it last August.
I even found some fabric
that looked perfect.
But it wasn't, and I gave up.
But then I started working on it again.
I had most of the grain sacks, but stalled when I needed one more for the seat.
This is VERY imperfect. Almost deconstructed.
And I'm still trying to figure out the back of the seat.
Some of the sacks are stained, but it's OK with me.
Since perfection is so highly over-rated. I used some aluminum tacks on the corners.
(Note to self. Don't use aluminum tacks. They give off some black smudgy stuff that does NOT come off.)
I like it~it's functional and it has personality.
Thanks for reading!