Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ready? OK!


Let's kick off the 1st ever Meridian Road Re-do Private Party!
Today, it's all about YOU!
Show us your re-dos, re-vamps,remodels and make-overs.
You worked hard on it, now show it off!

Just a few "rules". 
 
1~It probably goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway. Please make sure everything is family friendly. 
2~Once you've linked up, please visit, visit, visit and 
3~Comment, comment, Comment
4~And then comment some more. :)
(no drive-by's!)
Let the Linking and Lingering begin! 
(if you have any questions about linking up, just ask. I'll be around all day Monday and will be checking my email and blog regularly.)

The list closes Thursday.


9 comments:

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Just wanted to let you know I have not forgotten. I just may be a wee bit late, as usual!

Sweet as June said...

I love your blog. So happy to find you! I am your newest follower! :)

Sue said...

Suzanne, Although my post is not a make-over/re-do in the true sense of the word, I've included it because it was a little project! Why DOES it take so long to set a cute table? :-) Hope it's okay- I promise to get busy and take pics of my next project!
~ Sue

gina3 said...

I'm finishing up a couple of things today and can't wait to link up later today. This will fun! Thanks for hosting it.

The Boston Lady said...

Hi Suzanne. I finally got mine to link properly. I apologize for the double link. The first one is incorrect. Didn't know how to remove it. Thanks for hosting and I look forward to seeing everyone's wonderful projects. Ann

C'est Magnifique said...

Fun, fun! I added my project I finished JUST in time for the party and now I'm off to look at all the fun entries!

Tania

Gracefully Vintage said...

Suzanne thanks for visitng my blog, i just linked up- I am also a new follower- Ill be back to check what is going on.
Karryann

Maureen @ Cottage 960 said...

Hey Suzanne thanks for hosting. I thought I missed the party. If I can get my post together tonight, I'll link it up.
thanks again
maureen

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

oh my goodness! I nearly missed the first party!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...