Monday, September 19, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints Review

Our oldest son went to Italy earlier this year. 
I've never been there, so when he got back, I couldn't wait to see the pictures he took. This is one he took in Venice. I really liked it, so when Easy Canvas Prints contacted me and asked if I'd like to review a print, this is the one I chose. Ordering was so easy!
I like how it turned out! 
This is the 8x10 size. 
(or, since it's on it's side, I think we could call it a 10x8
Their sizes range from 8x8 all the way up to 24x36.)
It's perfect propped in a little easel on a tabletop somewhere.
 Or, later on
 in a group of three or four
with some of the other pictures he took. 
(he also went to Greece and Turkey)
I put this one on our piano. The colors are very true to the original photo, and the image quality is great! I was surprised at how fast this shipped, too. 
I really have nothing negative to say at all!



photos on canvas

                                                       Photos on Canvas

If you're looking for canvas prints, I'd definitely recommend Easy Canvas Prints! 
Check out the great deal they have going on right now.
Buy one, get one free, plus 25% off, plus free shipping~good until Thursday!


Thanks for reading!

13 comments:

Dagmar said...

Those are really beautiful photographs.....I am totally convinced that traveling to different countries is one of the best adventures one can experience..now every time your son looks at this wonderful canvas he will remember his time away..a grouping of three would be amazing!
xo

Red Gate Farm said...

This turned out beautifully! I love the idea of a canvas sitting out on an easel... and not hanging on a wall! I've been thinking of doing this with some of our old barn photos for my husband... I'll be sure to check them out!

~Chris

PS GREECE!!! my all time want to visit destination... ever since I was young and saw the Disney movie Moonspinners with Haley Mills!

Beth said...

We do a yearly mini reunion with my husband"s high school buddies and wives. One of the ladies did our yearly picture on canvas and gave us a copy for Christmas. I have mine on an easel too! Love it!

maureen said...

I love how it turned out! And I keep saying I'm going to do that, but somehow never have. Maybe now is the time.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

That is beautiful Susan, I really how you have it displayed and on an easel! It looks just wonderful!

A Vintage Vine said...

That is beautiful! You will treasure those photos!

NanaDiana said...

Great image transfer! That is a good deal if you are looking for a canvas print! xo Diana

COTTAG3 said...

That did turn out great! What a great trip I bet that was!

A Cottage Muse said...

Thanks Suzanne!
LOVE the one you chose...it is beautiful!

valutahandel said...

Those are really spectacular photographs. I am totally convinced that traveling to different countries is one of the best adventures one can experience. Those are great framed.

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

Nice photos. Love the one you chose, but love the others too. You're going to have to do a whole grouping for sure!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I love prints on canvas. That's a great shot! I bet he had a wonderful time, if for the architectural photos alone.

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Oh he took some great shots! It looks great on canvas. I was really happy with the one I got.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...