You can link your projects up right here! No project is too small~it's creativity and ingenuity that count. The rules are listed below. I hope you'll all link up; it can be a lot of fun, and the prizes for the winner are great!
Check out the prizes in the
April 2012 DIY Club Gift Party Package
What is the Monthly DIY Project Party?
It is a competitive monthly party in which DIY Club members (followers) link up quality DIY tutorials. They are narrowed down to the Top 10 and one lucky winner receives an amazing grand prize package of current DIY Club sponsors’ products. I've had the honor of winning twice, and the prizes are spectacular!
Who can join the party?
The DIY Project Party Monthly Contest is a DIY tutorial party for DIY Club followers (members).
QUALIFIED ENTRANTS MUST:*
1. be a follower of The DIY Club
2. have the DIY Club Member Charm in your header or sidebar
QUALIFIED POSTS MUST:*
1. be a tutorial
2. include photos of all supplies used throughout the project
3. have the linked DIY Project Party button in the project post
4. involve a project that has not been previously entered in a DIY Project Party Monthly Contest
*If your post has been deleted from the linky party, please check the entrant and post qualifications above. Simply make any necessary changes and relink!
Nomination to Top 10
The DIY Club Gals nominate 10 quality DIY project tutorials from the qualified posts (as indicated above). From the Top 10, one winner is selected using the criteria below.
Determining the Monthly Prize Package Winner
THE TOP 10 PROJECTS WILL BE JUDGED ON THESE CRITERIA:
1. use of sponsor products (points will be awarded for each sponsor product used and included in a post photo) (view sponsor list)
2. creativity/ingenuity of project
3. quality of project
4. quality of step-by-step instructions/tutorial
5. quality of photos
2012 Party Dates for Monthly DIY Project Party
Link up your projects starting the 1st day of each month and ending the 21st day of each month.
Bloggers, here’s how to get started…
1. Hit the follower button in the Followers Gadget to become a member of The DIY Club.
2. Grab a member charm with a chain for your header or without a chain for your sidebar…
3. Get the party button into your post and/or sidebar.
NEW! Non-bloggers can join the party, too!
We’ve created a way for non-bloggers to join the party as well! This is awesome! There are so many creative and talented people out there who don't blog, and now you can also participate!
QUALIFIED ENTRANTS MUST:*
1. have a Google account and be a follower of The DIY Club
QUALIFIED TUTORIALS MUST:*
1. be published to the web in Google docs, YUDU, or some other format to which people can link
2. be a tutorial
3. include photos of all supplies used throughout the project
4. have the linked DIY Project Party button OR the party button and the following URL: http://thediyclub.com/ included in the project document
5. involve a project that has not been previously entered in a DIY Project Party Monthly Contest
6. link up and upload a thumbnail using the linky provided for the party
*If your link has been deleted from the linky party, please check the entrant and post qualifications above. Simply make any necessary changes and relink!