Friday, September 21, 2012

Guest Post~Dagmar from Studio D

My guest blogger for today is Dagmar from Studio D. She's crafty, she's kind, she's generous and we share a love of all things vintage. Along with a love for little girls named Claire. :) 
Also, you have to check out her studio! It's an amazing space! 
Dagmar likes to keep busy~she recently painted this great buffet and slipcovered these chairs. She's got a style all her own!


I was so pleased when Suzanne put out a post asking some of us who read her blog to be a guest blogger...I have been an ardent fan of Suzanne's blog now for a couple of years..we almost met this year on our way back to BC from AZ...but an ugly dust storm made us change our plans as we got closer to Idaho..hopefully next spring... I am a hoarder caretaker a few collections..here are just a few of my favorite things..please feel free to break into a song and a happy dance!



3 comments:

Dagmar said...

Thanks Suzanne for such a great intro! So happy to be part of your wonderful blog!❤

Emily@TheWickerHouse said...

I think I could play in her studio all day. That's pretty amazing.
Loving her collection of doilies...

Kristen {Ella Claire} said...

Dagmar is a real sweetheart! I love all of these things too! What fun collections :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...