Thursday, June 6, 2013

Garden Party Decor

I was asked to do some centerpieces for a garden party. 8 tables and a buffet table. 
 The budget is $50. 
 Not a lot to work with, but I've done more on less. 
 My son made me these totes the other day to use on some of the tables. I already had enough for the other tables. All we had to buy were those metal clamps. 
This is the basic idea. My guys liked it, but I'm sure I'll be tweaking it up until the party starts.
(I'll probably take out the rock, or cover it more with the moss. It gets windy here, and some weight will keep things from blowing away. So maybe I'll keep it. I don't know!) 
There will be lots of flowers in the garden and I don't want to compete with that.

So that's what I'm obsessing over lately. What's occupying your mind?

Pin It

9 comments:

Dagmar said...

Great idea Suzanne..we saw lots of these at the Farm Chicks Show, filled with old jars and roadside flowers! Yiur son did a great job!
xo

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

These will be great! I'm in the middle of re-making my girls' bedroom. Today I need to caulk the new window trim!

Feral Turtle said...

Wow They look great.

Battfam said...

They will be great and the rock "rocks". I've got so many projects on my mind I can't decide where to start.

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

I'm thinking I'll be borrowing this idea! Well I'll be borrowing the pictures to show my son or husband so they can build some for me :)

LOVE them.

~Chris

PS be sure to share the tables with us too...

Jenny said...

Oh I hop0e you'll post pics of everything all decorated. I love what you have so far.

Sheri Howard said...

How fun! I love the boxes so "gardenish" Good job!

cindy the cottage chick said...

Those are awesome! You're like the centerpiece queen. You really do make rocks look good, and girl, that's sayin' something.

Bliss said...

Pinning the tote so I don't forget the clamp idea for the handle.
Bliss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...