Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy

 This little girl. She is now two years old, and an absolute joy. 
 This little flower that no one noticed. 
 My mom and dad. They're such good people, and I'm lucky to have them. 
 This big flower that everyone noticed. 
This spectacular sight. Mesa Falls. Absolutely gorgeous.

Life here has gotten complicated.
(A grown up word for "hard")
I'd like to say I'll be back and sharing all kinds of fun stuff, but I can't. I don't know what the next few months will bring.
I want to thank you all for your support and encouragement and your friendship. This has never been "just a blog" for me, and getting to know so many nice people through this blog has been so much fun. 
I'll be honest, I won't be answering any comments~simply because I don't know what I'd say in a reply. 

Thanks for reading, and take care. 
Pin It

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...